Monday, July 20, 2015

A Week in Pictures: 13 July - 19 July

7/13 - He shaves.  This part is not a good look.
7/14 - I took Ivan & Jenelle bowling.  It was so much fun.  The girl was disheartened at first, when she was getting only gutter balls.  This game ended with a total of 10 points and she was thrilled!
7/15 - We've been trying to grow okra for a few years, but it never does anything.  Our weather has been really hot and I think we might actually get, oh, I don't know, 4 okra this year!
7/16 - Hannah was out of town with friends on her birthday, so when she returned I took her to get her license.  She dropped me off and the gym and drove away.  It was pretty surreal.
7/17 - Beautiful girl (and her new favorite shirt)!
7/18 - Got this old cookbook out and realized there are some really good recipes in here that I'd forgotten about!
7/19 - Checking out this year's farmer's market.  We decided that 10am wasn't too early to eat a hot dog.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Jenelle looks so small in the last photo. I want to scoop her off the curb and hold her in my lap.

    Alright, that was a little weird of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird! Jenelle is actually quite tiny...her bony butt might hurt you as you held her, but feel free to do so and feed her some carbs!

    ReplyDelete