Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Week in Pictures: 26 April - 2 May

4/26 - Ivan and his friend Riley are making a homemade lava lamp for their science fair project this year.  Every year that the kids participate in science fairs, I am grateful for a husband who knows what the heck is going on with this stuff!!

4/27 - Venison burgers for dinner!

4/28 - Waiting (and waiting) for Hannah to try some clothes on at Target.  Ivan trusted me to choose a new pair of swim trunks for him.  I choose well.

4/28 - Working on my selfie game while waiting for Hannah to get finished with tennis.

4/30 - Our dogwood finally did some really nice blooming this year.

5/1 - Ivan's last jog-a-thon!  I'll do a separate post on it soon.  I just can't believe we only have two more!  ***Thank you for your donations!***

5/2 - And a very exciting picture of the car wash.  Just barely got a photo in on Saturday so...

2 comments:

  1. The car wash looks fun! I remember that being a blast as a kid! Is it still enjoyable as an adult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Enjoyable in the sense that someone else is cleaning something while I just sit there!

    ReplyDelete