Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sprinkler Fun!

I've gone back and forth on whether to post the newest "stuff" first, or go back and catch up.
For the sake of me being able to find things in my blog later on, I'm going to start with the oldest events and try to quickly catch up.
That, of course, means I'll need to be good about blogging more frequently...so wish me luck!

This summer the kids were able to swim in the pools that our generous neighbors offered.
But sometimes it didn't work out to leave our house and head somewhere else.
I have thought over the past couple of years how nice it was when they were happy with a sprinkler in the backyard...but those days were over...or so I thought!
On one particularly hot day, after hearing the moans and groans from Ivan and Jenelle about boredom and heat, I told them that they should just go outside and get in the sprinkler that I had on.

They did and guess what?
They actually had fun!
Old fashioned fun...who'd a thunk it?!

2 comments:

  1. "The best of the free life is still yet to come
    The good times ain't over for good" - Merle Haggard

    "I still love the sprinkler" - PaPaw Spike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete