Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Water Park Fun!

While Hannah was in Texas, we couldn't just sit around all week.
I decided to take the kids to Moses Lake Water Park for a day and it turned out to be a lot of fun!
We got there when it opened, but it still filled up fast and was packed.
A hot day in the 90's around here brings people to the water.

I was impressed that one of the first things they did was try the high dive.
Having never done that before, I figured it might be a little intimidating...

This did not end in a belly flop like it looks, so there were more jumps later!

Jenelle was absolutely giddy afterward...she LOVED it!

Another jump!
Isn't she CUTE!!?

Safer angle this time Ivan!

Look at that poor lady over there laying out all by herself.
Doesn't she look peaceful lonely?

I had kept this outing a secret.
The night before I told them we were going somewhere but I wouldn't tell them where.
When Ivan found out it was Moses Lake, he was sort of deflated...didn't think it would be a good time.
But he had a GREAT time - we all did - and we'll definitely be back!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Sunny, happy kids and a pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Joanna...you have a way of making me feel very special. Thank you for always taking the time to read and comment on my blog. It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I can remember the thrill of jumping off the high diving board for the first time. Guess you will all be going again so Hannah can give it a try.
    Love,
    Mom/Granny

    ReplyDelete