With the amount of butter in this recipe, there's no other appropriate name for it.
I decided to mash up a couple of recipes for shrimp (possibly best food of all time) to create something with the best of both worlds...buttery AND spicy!
So here it is...eat with abandon!
Spicy Scampi and Angel Hair Pasta
(also known as CDOAPOP)
2 pounds raw, peeled shrimp with tails off (51-60 ct)
1 c butter
3-4 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp. Original Old Bay Seasoning
salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
16 oz angel hair pasta
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare shrimp and spread out evenly in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic and remaining seasonings.
- Heat on low until butter is melted.
- Mix well and pour over shrimp.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked completely.
- Serve shrimp over pasta...with the killer butter sauce on top!
- Pretend to care about health by serving with steamed broccoli
- Get your butt to the gym ASAP!
Oh yea! Enjoy!!