Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Etsy Update

I got a pretty cool message in my Etsy shop last week regarding this sachet set in particular!!


Hi, We hope to include the following item in a special Real Weddings issue of Martha Stewart Weddings and I'd like to check the details with you. Please confirm the spelling, price, and vendor info is correct and will be current when the issue is out on April 8.

My Heart’s Design “Country Inn Style Lavender Sachet Pillows”, $12.50/3, www.etsy.com/shop/myheartsdesign

Please reply to my email address below.

Thanks!

Rebecca


Of course I did contact her right away and confirmed all the information.
I'm looking forward to seeing how its included...even if it gets just a tiny mention!
Mark your calendars and get your issue in April!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is so cool! Congrats, and remind us to go get it when it comes out.
    So happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete