Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Week in Pictures: 12 April - 18 April

4/12 - Nope!  Not dog poop!  Science fair experimenting.  Jenelle and her friend Emma are making "plastic" with milk and vinegar.  Trying it with chocolate and white milk.

4/13 - Monday morning post work out breakfast...a slice of the neighbor's birthday ice cream cake. Super healthy!!

4/14 - St. Joe's band concert.  One of the last.  Ivan (trombone player on far left) can't wait to get rid of that instrument! (poor picture - my camera phone doesn't like zoom!)

4/15 - Wednesday afternoon carpool peeps!

4/16 - My guy running hurdles!!

4/17 - For over a year now, I've been making a meal each month for a place in town called Rod's House.  Its a safe house for homeless teens. They can come and get warm, get a meal, clothes and food to take with them.  I was shocked the first time I went there.  It's in a horrible neighborhood.  These are the homes that are across the street.  Another burnt home right next door.  I thought about it later and realized that the house is located right where its needed most.  Maybe soon I'll post a picture of Rod's House.  It's sweet and yellow and clean and warm and I believe it provides a much needed respite for these kids who've lost their way.

4/18 - A weekend walk with this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment