Saturday, January 11, 2014

Catch up Christmas

I've been pretty bad with the camera lately - especially during the holidays this year.
Maybe it was the lack of snow that failed to motivate me or the fact that I was so seriously behind on so much of my shopping/baking/preparing, etc.
But usually I have more "Christmastime" pictures to add to the blog.

I managed not to delete the ones I did take this year though (unlike 2 years ago), so there are some from our Christmas morning to share.

There were fun gifts under the tree for everyone!
Santa left Hannah a cool record player and an awesome giant pillow!

Jenelle was in panda heaven this year!

And for Ivan, it was a Lego and Dr. Who Christmas
(thank you Silvers and Granny and Grandpa!)

Donald made our Christmas fire.
Its been so unseasonably warm this year that we haven't had many opportunities to make it worthwhile for a fire.
But it was a cold day on Christmas and it made the house cozy and warm.
Once Dad started the fire, he taught Ivan how to tend it and keep it going.

So...
We made our messes...
 played with our new things...
 and just hung out together.

Merry (belated) Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry times! Everyone looks peaceful and happy with their new things! Love you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete