Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Cake,




Don't take this personally, because its not just you. You just happened to take the best picture in your sparkling white (and very very delicious) frosting and colorful sprinkles.

I have to leave you for a time. I've got to stop sticking my fingers in your frosting where I think no one will see. I have to stop cutting thin slices off "just this once".

But as I said, it's not just you. It's Oreo cookies and Little Debbie snack cakes. It's pistachios and sour cream potato chips. It's corn tortillas with butter. Basically anything that's very. very. bad.

But don't worry...I'll be back...in about 40 days. Our relationship can never be what it was though - what it was becoming.

Summer is on the way dear cake and well, you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment