Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Pretty Ballerina

Dance recital time of year again!
This year Jenelle's class focused on a ballet to perform to "My Heart Will Go On" from the Titanic movie.
(I'll admit here that its one of my favorite songs!)

It's all about the costume performance isn't it?
This year was the best!!
But since they don't allow cameras or filming, I'll just have to show you the costume and the pretty ballerina who wore it so well!!


And even though I understand the need for all the makeup in the stage performance...
and even though I think she looks beautiful with it on...
I'll take this little fresh face dancer for as long as I can!
Nothing beats natural beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Jenelle is definitely a natural beauty! And she knows how to work those poses, too!

    ReplyDelete