Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Visit from Family

Mom and Steve came in for a visit last week.
It was a wonderful time for all of us.
I vowed I would take some pictures - especially of the kids and their grandparents.
Sometimes when family is here, I forget.

Well, I stayed true to myself and completely forgot - until we went to visit a winery.
And in that case, the kids weren't even with us.

Oh well - I'll try again next time!

The winery that we visited is called Treveri Cellars.
They make sparkling wines - my favorite!
They have a location in town, but also just outside of Yakima in the lower valley.
Just the grownups went for a tasting and then settled down for a bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers!
It was perfect!!
I'm definitely looking forward to going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment